Informatie over dit huis
|Prijs||€ 1.900,- per maand|
In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located near the Maas River this apartment has a spacious living room (27 m²), 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, and 4 bright bedrooms (respectively 12 m², 12 m², 10 m² and 10 m²). The open...
In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located near the Maas River this apartment has a spacious living room (27 m²), 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, and 4 bright bedrooms (respectively 12 m², 12 m², 10 m² and 10 m²). The open kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, such as a dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, electric cooker, extractor hood, microwave/oven combination and sink. In your private bedroom, you can sit back to work or sleep in peace, while the communal living room is ideal for friend gatherings and dinners.
The apartment has been just renovated from top to bottom. The updates to the apartment include a recently full renovation, ranging from a new kitchen to new layers of paint everywhere! Our interior designer has even taken care of the small details like towels, linen, kitchen utensils. The apartment has a lovely modern design and decoration. This way the place is fully ready should you choose to make it your next home.
The apartment is located in Rotterdam South, which is becoming increasingly popular among students and young professionals due to its ideal location. The area is well-connected with the city center via the Maastunnel and the well-known Erasmus Brug, making the Rotterdam’s city center only 15 minutes away by bike or public transport. The neighbourhood itself offers a wide variety of leisure pursuits. You can find Zuidplein there, which is the largest shopping mall of the Netherland and is a hub for public transport. In Zuiderpark, you can relax in the largest city park in the Netherlands, while with Ahoy this neighbourhood offers a brand new convention center and arena.
- This apartment is offered for a monthly rental price of €1900 euros excluding utilities.
- Only students are allowed to live in this apartment. It’s mandatory to do 4 hours per month of volunteer work. The opportunities for such work are organized by us, so it’s nothing you need to search for yourself. Also, these 4 hours can be combined in 1 day every 2 months. You can check more information on our blog post: Room rental permit or Living group.
- Of course, registration is possible
Citylife is specialized in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide you with great service during your stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
- Create genuine happy moments!
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your housemates.
- Live life to the fullest!
What we offer:
- The Citylife team is always just one call away! You can always call, WhatsApp or email us for a hassle-free living experience.
- Perks for being a Citylife member! You will have a private member portal where you can see all your documents, submit maintenance requests and most importantly connect with other members! We should also mention the exciting surprises you may receive on special occasions.
- We are not the typical landlord. We want to make sure you and your housemates are happy and can enjoy your stay at all times!
|Vraagprijs||1.900,- per maand|
|Aangeboden sinds||7 januari 2022|
|Soort woonhuis||Appartement, Appartement, Appartement|
|Oppervlakten en inhoud|
|Aantal kamers||5 kamers (0 slaapkamers)|
|Aantal badkamers||Niet gespecificeerd|
|Aantal woonlagen||1 woonlaag|